Fully dedicated. Honest, efficient, patient and persistent. Committed to matching the client to the best property to suit their needs. Problem solving comes naturally for me. It is the key to to all things Real Estate.
Education and Training
- Hands-on education from 20 years of age to present. My family has been involved with the Real Estate business from building to design and development.
- As a client, being the actual Buyer and Seller of twenty plus homes, I have a wealth of knowledge only learned from direct, personal involvement of all aspects of a purchase to the completion of a sale and everything in between.
- Continuing Real Estate education is absolutely necessary to keep up with the daily changes and trends in the current market and the market for the past 40+ years.
Areas of Expertise
- Up-to-the-minute market knowledge of beach properties as well as surrounding neighborhoods and rural areas.
- Owner and Manager of a Licensed Vacation Rental for eight years.
- Owner/Manager of rental, development properties.
- Actively involved with public and private local schools to enrich the lives of youth of all ages as a mentor in regard to the arts, music and life skills.
- UCSC Womens Club.
- AFRP and SPCA Supporter
- Land Trust of Santa Cruz County
- MAH, Muesum of Art and History, Supporter
- Kuumbwa Jazz Center
- National Association of Professional Women, NAPW
- A resident of Santa Cruz County since 1971.
- Upon arrival I quickly embarked on a Real Estate career at the age of 20 years old
- I purchased my first property within six months and learned what the business entailed.
- While selling general Real Estate I purchased and or developed a property a year for the first twenty years, then intermittently for the following fifteen while raising my daughter.
- This experience has been invaluable. I am able to understand my clients perceptions whether they are Sellers or Buyers.
- Marketing, negotiating, consulting and research.
- No other job is as ever changing or varied as Real Estate.
- A perfect match for me